Thanks for booking your tee time on our website. The following policies and procedures are in effect and the policies herein are enforced. We have designed our policies to accommodate a smooth and fast booking. There is no fee for booking on our website. We look forward to having you as a guest at Stoney Creek Golf Club. We hope you enjoy your experience at our facility.
» Stoney Creek Golf Club Website Booking Policies
All fees are due upon arrival at the course. All fees are based on the actual reservation time.
Tee Times may be reserved up to Seven (7) days in advance.
All Bookings must be for at least two (2) golfers except prior to 12:00 noon on weekends and Holidays where we require website bookings for foursomes only.
Any reservations for less than four (4) golfers are subject to Stoney Creek Golf Club grouping additional golfers with your reservation.
Each group may reserve up to two (2) tee times (or 8 golfers) through our website reservation system. For larger groups, please call the Golf Shop at 336 449-5688.
Tee Time Reservations and/or changes to reservation must be made by phone or in person no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tee time. If your reservation is not cancelled by this time, the credit card holder will be responsible for all applicable charges based on the designated rate for players booked with the credit card. These charges will be automatically applied to the credit card reserving the tee time(s). Cancellation or changes cannot be made on this website.
OTHER COURSE POLICIES
* Stoney Creek is a non metal spike facility.
* DRESS CODE
It is a requirement that each member and guest(s) of Stoney Creek Golf Club adhere to the tradition and respect for the game in their appearance.
- Shorts must be Bermuda length.
- All trousers and shorts must have a hem
- All shirts must have a collar and sleeves. (Mocks are acceptable)
- No denim trousers accepted (golf course or practice facility)
- Non metal spike facility
- Note: This policy applies to the clubhouse, practice facility and golf course
* FOOD/BEVERAGE - Our facility does not permit the importing of food, coolers, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages into its golf course or facilities. All alcoholic beverages will be distributed in accordance with the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverages Commission Regulations.
If You Understand and Agree to Our Policies...